To be drawn into an intimate relationship with the Lord. It is also a representation of the things that you have joined yourself to.
• The wedding ceremony is a covenant ritual that symbolizes two people giving themselves completely to one another. In the Old Testament when two people performed a covenant ritual, they were saying, “All my strengths belong to you. All my possessions belong to you. Nothing I own belongs to me alone.” • Keep this imagery in mind when considering both the Bride and Bridegroom as a symbol in your dreams and visions.
• Dreams • Positive: Relevant for both Bride and Groom • The image of a bride is a picture of someone willingly entering into a covenant with someone else. We as the church are called the Bride of Christ. It represents purity, belonging and giving everything to the one you love.
• Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish • Bride • If you have a vision of being a bride, the Lord is calling you into an intimate relationship with Him.
To put aside all your own striving and works and to let Him lead and be in control.
Relevant for both Bride and Groom • If you dream of being married to someone that you do not like, it could be an indication that you have ‘joined yourself’ to something that is not of the Lord.
• It is worth mentioning that just because you dream of marrying someone is NOT an indication that you will really marry them. Keep in mind that the people and objects in your dreams are symbolic.
• Visions • If you flow in intercession it is common to see the church as the Bride of Christ. We have often see her as a bride that was beaten and dirty.
The Lord wanted us to pray that she would rise up and be healed from all the attacks of the enemy.
• The Lord is also calling her to rise up and to be beautiful in His sight.
For the church to be without spot or wrinkle means to bring her to a place of being fully in love with her Bridegroom. Only once she is perfected in love will she be without spot.
• Here John the Baptist shares how the church will be the bride of Christ, but how he is simply the friend of the bridegroom, not yet having entered into the New Covenant that Jesus brought through His death.
• John 3:29 He that has the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: my joy therefore is completed.
Wedding, Woman, Wife.
What Does Bride Mean In Dream?